Ijiolapo Ijiwoye (Ijidolapo) is an Associate in the Firm’s Technology (Financial Technology, Consumer Technology), Future of Work – Global Work and Employment Trends, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), Regulatory Compliance as well as Corporate and Commercial Law. She works remotely with the Firm from her location in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Prior to joining Primus Grace LP, she has worked with some of the top-tier law firms in Nigeria. Clients praise her for her cutting-edge perspectives and deep insights to contemporary legal issues. Her excellent client advisory capabilities on Fintech, AI and ML as well as Global Work Future and Employment Trends have become quite glaring in technology business circle.
A trailblazer and disruptor, Ijidolapo is the Lead Project Initiator for The Space Hub Global and in this capacity, launched The Space Hub Global Website in January 2019. She actualized the creation of a project-based Strategic Alliance between the Initiative and the Nigerian Maritime Law Association for all-round sponsorship. Her mastery of innovation, networking, negotiation and execution techniques are quite spot on. She equally led a team that organized the first (Nigerian Maritime Law Association – sponsored) Maritime Law Career Fair at the Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Professional Qualifications, Membership and Certifications
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
• Certificate in Contemporary Leadership, Accra Business School, Ghana.
• Certificate of Participation, Lagos Young Professionals.
• Digital Marketing Certificate, Future Project, Red Media Africa.
• Barrister-at-Law, (BL), Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
• Qualifying Certificate, Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons) Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
• Future of Work (Global Work and Employment Trends).
• Future of Work (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning).
• Private Equity.
• Venture Capital.
• Corporate and Commercial Law.
• Regulatory Compliance and Secretarial functions.
• Strategic Alliance/Partnership.